Ingest data from anywhere
Connect alarm panels easily
Our certified transmitter fits perfectly into any alarm or fire alarm control panel. The alarms are sent redundantly and encrypted to the evalink platform. Now you can forward alarms as desired.
One hub to connect them all
The TNA is the talent when it comes to connectivity.
Thanks to integrated protocols like MQTT, Modbus TCP, or Serial Forwarding, you can connect almost any system to it. This includes devices from the industrial automation sector like PLCs, sensor values from IoT devices, etc.
Secure and reliable connection
Our device models are dual path capable and connect your site safely and securely to the evalink ecosystem. Thanks to AES-based encryption and permanent supervision, you securely deliver all your alarms to the receiving center.
Simple setup process
Forget about difficult and time-consuming commissioning processes. Setting up a TNA from start to finish can be done in a matter of minutes.
- Intuitive user interface
- Centralized administration platform
- Configuration from anywhere
- Enabling/disabling integrations (i.e. MQTT) with a single click
- Secure remote firmware upgrade
- Information about in-/outputs and 4G signal level
Which product suits your needs?
evalink device: ipTNA4i
The certified and modular alarm transmission device for high-security applications.
evalink device: TNA Connect
The modular alarm transmission device for IoT and technical applications.
- Certified transmissionThe ipTNA4i is certified according to EN 54-21, EN 50136 and VdS.
- Easy set-upSetting up a TNA is very easy and can be done in a matter of minutes. All you need is (at least) one connection to evalink to be able to configure a TNA. If you're on site and are unable to do that due to issues you can as well connect locally to the TNA to set it up.
- ConnectivityThe TNA features many integrations and protocols like MQTT, which makes it the perfect player to forward signals.
- ModularityTNAs are built to be used in many different applications, and decide what configuration you require. Both our device models are available as built-in (PCB only), standalone (plastic housing), and with or without a 4G modem. In addition to that, various kinds of accessories are available to enhance the possibilities further.
- RemoteThe TNA can be set-up and configured from anywhere. In addition to that it can act as a gateway for you to remotely access devices that are connected to it, for example the alarm panel or any other Ethernet enabled device.
- Two Devices: One goalEven though the ipTNA4i and the TNA Connect are based on different hardware platforms, around 98% of the feature set is the same. When you are experienced in installing the certified ipTNA4i, achieve precisely the same with the cost-optimized TNA Connect in different applications - no time wasted in learning yet another configuration philosophy.
Our TNAs are being improved continuously
We're constantly working on making the TNA more powerful and enhancing its feature set. The Release Notes contain information about all changes so you can get the information you need before you perform an update.
Read about how others have achieved great things with their TNA.Explore
Expand your horizon and grow your expertise with evalink insights, news, guides, tutorials, and blog articles.Read more
Frequently asked questions
Integrate with your favorite apps
Connect, extend, and integrate with your preferred solutions on the market.